Tuesday 15 May 2007

In few days



hey yo.
Last Sunday we went to awesome one day hiking trip to Chiba.Mt.Nokogiri allows you to have wonderful panoramic view from the top of the mountain. It is only some 300M mountain, piece a cake for most of you.
Please any of you who are bored with Tokyo life, flee to Mt Nokogiri to refresh.

For me even better was that I was with 20 amazing people (pretty much first met ). It was perfect for my final trip as a member of Sakura Team.
It has been about 2 years and couple months since I started working this agency for foreigners. it also means that the same amount of time already passed since I left the U.S.

I am 120% sure for my decision that I made and it was not that big deal.
Only thing that I regret to leave is people that I work with and work for.
I just cannot appreciate enough to those who give me opportunities to add intriguing aspect for my life and great awareness for the rest of the world. All of them here helped me a lot to be what I am. I like how sometimes my life take a direction that I did not intend to. This invisible power is shaking me and so cool. I like to be influenced, impacted, of course every decision that I make falls onto me and I am the one who has to take care of it, but I like to be always flexible to be able to hear others story or advice.

Life is short so I want to choose always "to do" rather” not to do" when I get lost for my choice, there are many regrets as a matter of fact ;) but all of mistakes that I have made would not be called mistakes now. It is more memorable and kind of cute mark adding interesting essence to my life. They also become part of me and enrich me as a human being.

My mom always says encounters with people settle (determine or affect) your life. I came to realize that I have been surrounded with people whose characters are influential and attractive enough I am always tempted to steal.
Some friends of mine thankfully tell me that they respect my ability of taking ideas into an actual action.
That is such a complement for me but at the same time part of me says “No I am just acting like a little kid who can not be patient for a piece of chocolate cake right in front of me.
I cannot help grabbing it and run away even though I know that I will get chewed out as a consequence.
It might be called “spontaneity” in good way but “selfishness” works as well. It is so called two sides of the same coin idea.
Nothing really holds me back. There is no reason to have cold feet caz there is nothing I would lose yet.

All friends who helped me, people that I met, I worked with, thank you for your unconditional support and help.
All the best and peace be with you for all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdys!

Jarred from Shinkoiwa House here. Glad ya had a blast on the Nokogiriyama Trip. Certainly was memorable for me as well. Look forward to returning myself one of these days for sure! ;)

Wish ya best of luck on the trip to Europe. Look forward to hearing of your adventures while you're there.

Oh, and be sure to try some good ol' authentic Fish and Chips if you ever find yourself in England. They can't be beat! =P

Sayonara! =^_^=

-Jarred T.